::our.little.corner::

.:|home on the range|:.

Sunday, May 21, 2006

The Big Night

The tears... the laughter, hoping you just raised 'em right. Yes, it's Preschool graduation. We, the proud parents looked on from the side of the pews to get a good view.. she is only 3'1, you know. I've never seen so much chaos and crowding and elbowing to get picutres of 2 through 5 year olds singing "The Marker Song" and "Sharing With My Friends" in all my life. Ellie has graduated from a Cookie Monster to a Teddy Bear. Halfway through next semester she'll advance to the Mickey Mousers, because in fall of '07 she'll be off to... oh my word. Kindergarten.

Singing


Ellie and her teacher, Miss Renee'


More Singing!

7 Comments:

Blogger Jason Grate- Ordinary Extraordinary- Simple Stories of Lessons learned said...

Her hair is so cute it makes me want to chop off Emmy's!

9:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is the cutest one in the bunch and the smallest! I fully expect one day she will be trying to direct the songs herself.
Gramma & Pappa Buckley are very proud.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Dan & Angie said...

SO ADORABLE - she's growing up so fast! Much love you guys!

Dan and Angie

8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute! She sure seems happy!
Lacy

4:05 PM  
Blogger mi*chelle said...

Way too cute!

2:40 PM  
Blogger Tony and Rett said...

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH I'm gonna cry. Yep, I did. I miss you guys TONS and would have SOOOO been at her graduation! I'm glad you're adjusting to life there, but I'm sad it's not life here. Ahh, God's plan, patience, and timing...I'm still working on that one.

Love you guys! You're just beautiful Ellie!

7:23 PM  
Blogger Dan & Angie said...

Hey you guys! I'm still waiting to see pictures of the cars!!

Dan

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home