::our.little.corner::

.:|home on the range|:.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

Mandisa!


Don't you just want to shout it? Ok, Josh and I are American Idol junkies, in case you didn't know. We DO NOT miss an episode, and we can usually spot the top 3 before Hollywood week. One of our top picks is Mandisa Hundley, the AWESOME black girl that basically gave Simon the gospel on last night's episode when they told her she was in the top 24. Guess what I found out about her today? She is on the Praise Team that travels with Beth Moore for her Living Proof Live events!! Is that not the coolest thing EVER?! Can we pick 'em or what?! Mark my word, she will be in the top 3. If not, I'll buy all of you a Coke. Somehow.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE her! Her message to Simon was so sweet and humbling for him, I think. My three favorites right now are Chris Daughtry, Kelly Pickler, and Taylor Hicks, but I'm going with Katharine McPhee for the top three. Her voice is pretty unbelievable. I'm so obsessed with this show. Sigh...

9:24 AM  
Blogger Josh and Cammie Delph said...

Taylor Hicks ROCKS! I would SO buy his CD.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Jenn Swift said...

I actually can't give you the name of anyone on idol except Paris Bennett. This girls audition had me crying. I love her. I couldn't even tell you if anyone else can carry a tune.

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Mandesa. I have seen her at several Beth Moore events. She is awesome! What an oppurtunity to shine her light for Christ!! She has such a confidence when she is on that stage! She definatly knows who she is in Christ!

3:40 PM  
Blogger Josh Garlow said...

OK,
She tore everyone else a new one tonight (3/7/06).

11:28 PM  
Blogger Josh and Cammie Delph said...

I KNOW it!! But don't you just love Kelly Pickler? She's one of our favorites, too.

1:31 AM  
Blogger Josh Garlow said...

nope. not diggin the pickler. sorry.
My Top 5:
Taylor Hicks
Katharine McPhee
Elliot Yamin
Mandisa
Chris Daurghty

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home