::our.little.corner::

.:|home on the range|:.

Friday, September 01, 2006

My last day

Today was my last day at The Surgery Center! I'm starting a new job on Tuesday at Wells Fargo just a few blocks from Ellie's school! I'm super excited, but really sad to leave lots of people I've grown to love. Luckily, we all still live in the same city, so I will see them often! It was a good day.

Susan, whose last day was also today!


Lindy and me... and yes, were are both standing! 6'3 I think?!


Margarita.... yes, she gets teased all the time.


Robin


Teresa


John... he wouldn't smile for me, so I just took a picture of him eating. That's fair, right?!


My good friend Penny! I'm going to miss her a lot. We spent every afternoon from 3:00 to 5:00 together at the front desk! Lots of good talks!


Diane, Margarita and Susan


My nurse friends L to R clockwise: Vicki, Julie, Denise, Craig, and Renata


I'll miss all of you!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sure you are going to miss all of your amazing friends...thanks for getting their pix on here so I can put faces with the names! Cammie, with your personality, you will have tons of friends at your new job by....Tuesday night! Thank you for being such a true friend to me and my family. We LOVE you guys:)

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cammie,

Good luck with your new job. I am happy for you.
Get vacation time quickly!

Love, MOM

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home