::our.little.corner::

.:|home on the range|:.

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Killers live in Mexico

My conversaton with Ellie on the way home from school, as we drive past a huge American flag.
Ellie: Mommy! I can say the flag thing!
Me: Go for it!
Ellie: I pledge allegiance to the flag, of the United States of a miracle. And to....... justice for all! (she did say the whole thing)
Me: Awesome! That's great! And where do you put your hand when you say it?
Ellie: On your heart, so you can talk to God before you go to heaven and die.
Me:..mmmm.. ok....
Ellie:Mommy? Where do killers live?
Me: umm... I don't know? A lot of places? You do know that people don't die just from being killed by someone?
Ellie: I think they live in Mexico. Yep, Mexico.
Me: (trying not to snort because I'm laughing so hard) Well... sometimes!

5 Comments:

Blogger About Brandon said...

That's funny!

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How sweet! I wonder what else is going on inside that cute little head!

Grandma Karla

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! I love kids' comments!

9:14 AM  
Blogger Josh Garlow said...

I was in mexico yesterday, and they all drive like killers.

1:16 AM  
Blogger kristenlea47 said...

That is hilarious.

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home