::our.little.corner::

.:|home on the range|:.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Weary Travelers

We had a huge storm last night and all some interesting things "washed" up. It's so dry here that normally when we get rain, the ground is dry again in about an hour. However last night's rain left puddles - something rarely seen around here!

I found this little guy taking a stroll in front of our house on the sidewalk... yes, he was walking down the sidewalk.


He was not too hip on coming out to say hi.

I'm not sure the locust has anything to do with the rain, but I saw it fly off the church's roof and onto the sidewalk on the other side of the fence. Now I can be in the Jana Day Locust Club! (See Jana Day's blog if you have no clue what I'm tlaking about)

The minute he starts to invite his buddies over for a molting party, he's gone!

2 Comments:

Blogger Josh Garlow said...

Knock, Knock.
Time to update!

3:29 AM  
Blogger Josh and Cammie Delph said...

Who's there? WE ARE! I could say the same for you everynow and then... : )

11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home