::our.little.corner::

.:|home on the range|:.

Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Josh's Birthday Present


Josh's birthday was September 7th.... and I have been meaning to put this up. We thought it would be a long, long time before he was able to purchase an instrument so coveted, so loved. The Taylor 110. He can only play in one key... but he's working on it! I'm so happy for him. It's an awesome guitar, and he's so proud! Even though I don't play, I was just as giddy as he was when we were in the store saying as casually as possible with no emotion, "Yeah.. I'll uh, take the Taylor I think." When inside we're both doing somersaults and jumping up and down clapping our hands like little kids at the toy store. It even makes me want to learn to play! Anyway, Happy Birthday to Josh (over a month ago) !

4 Comments:

Blogger Josh Garlow said...

As Bob would say, "There Ain't nothin like a new guitar"
Congrats!

7:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't know how to play the guitar and you bought a Taylor? Hmm.... Good luck with that.

11:43 PM  
Blogger Josh Garlow said...

Way to go anonymous. Let's make the birthday boy feel like crap on his birthday. Maybe later you can blow out his candles before he has a chance.
Jealously can be so ugly.

Save some face and stay behind your "anonymous curtain"

9:54 PM  
Blogger Josh and Cammie Delph said...

Yeah. And besides, I didn't say he couldn't play... I said he's LEARNING. So there.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home